Convenient and Thorough
NEAT's expert staff helps schools, employers, caregivers and disability professionals determine how assistive technology may help an individual succeed in school, at work or at home. Evaluations or Consultations can be conducted here at the NEAT Center or your location.
Assistive Technology for learning and everyday independence
Augmentative Alternative Communication (specific)
Technology for people with Low Vision/Blindness
Unique Benefits of our Evaluations or Consultations
- For individuals of all ages
- Adapted Computer Access Assessments
- Access Assessments/Environmental Controls
- Information on Potential Funding Sources
- Assistive Technology Training and Follow-Up
- Integrating Technology into IEPs (specific)
- Services are available in English or Spanish
- Quiet, Private Environment Convenient, Central Location
- Fully Accessible Building
Not sure which one you need? Call our professional staff for assistance in choosing an Evaluation or a Consultation.
Not sure if you, your school district or business are NEAT members? Click here for our members list.
Call us at (860) 243-2869; or toll free in CT (866) 526-4492; (860) 286-3113 TTY.